How to Book
2) We will discuss your needs and make a recommendation about a suitable room, and confirm availability.
3) If you would like to go ahead then we recommend you come to visit us, to see the premises and the room you are going to rent. This will help you decide on the layout and format of your day.
4) We will send you an invoice for the rental and any extras you would like (tea, coffee, buffet lunch for your guests ...). This should be paid in full to confirm your booking.
5) On the day come along early to get set up and give our front reception a delegate list. We will need this for safety purposes.
6) During your rental day if you have any problems there will always be someone around to help you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!